Welcome To Cherry Tree Pediatrics!
Reach us at 724-439-4479
** Congratulations, Gabby and Ally! **
We have two winners for the month of July who have completed the 5-2-1-0 Health Calendars.
The providers, Dr. Eric Schaff, Dr. David Patton, Dana Funari, PA, and Jill Natale, PA, and the Staff at Cherry Tree are proud of your commitment and accomplishments.
Eric Schaff, MD and Jill Natale, PA presented Gabby and Ally, with a Target Gift Card and a Personalized Water Bottle. The girls enjoy swimming and cheerleading as part of their active play.
This summer Cherry Tree Pediatrics implemented the 5-2-1-0 Program and has been targeting our 5-12 year olds. The program consists of:
• Aim for 5 fruits and vegetables every day
• Keep recreational screen time to 2 hours or less every day
• Include at least 1 hour or more of active play every day
• Skip sugar sweetened beverages, drink more water every day
** 5-2-1-0 Let's Go! **
At Cherry Tree Pediatrics, we initiated a summer program to help our children develop lifelong habits of making positive choices and to also help their parents lead by example.
As you schedule your child's yearly exam early in the early summer, our staff will distributing the 5-2-1-0 information. Your child will receive an information packet with crayons and coloring pages (we will even post in our office your child's artistic creation if you allow!), a calendar activity rewards program, and information on healthy choices regarding veggies, fruits, activities, screen time, and healthy drinks without sugar.
We expect this to be lots of fun for children and their families!
** Find Us and Like Us on Facebook **
Facebook is the best place to keep up with Cherry Tree Pediatrics on social media. Find us at www.facebook.com/CherryTreePediatrics. Be sure to like us to catch our updates!
** Check Out Our iOS App! **
There is now a digital version of our Newborn and Infant Care Handbook available for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Find helpful tips about your newborn, find our office, or even request an appointment for your child right from our app! Find it here.
** Request Appointment **
You can now request an appointment online. We'll get back to you within one business day.
We Are Dedicated To Caring For Your
- Infants (up to 2)
- Children (2-12)
- Teens (13-17)
- Young Adults (18-21)
Our Services Include
- Well child check-ups, sports physicals, and camp physicals
- Same day sick visit appointments
- Extended hours (Saturdays and at least two evenings each week!)
- 24-hour answering services covered by our own pediatricians
- Full lactation service with a certified lactation specialist
- Giving vaccines and information about immunizations
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Flouride varnish dental treatments at well child visits *New!*
We are currently accepting new patients up to 21 years of age.
We welcome prenatal visits. Please call to schedule your complementary prenatal visit so that we can meet with you and answer all of your questions.